Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Kenny "No Brains"???

So let me get this straight...Kenny Rogers had words again with another cameraman while he was being booked in county jail? And what's better, it's caught on tape again.

WFAA-TV in Dallas-Fort Worth is saying this is what trasnpired:

WFAA reported on its Web site Monday that photographer Mike Zukerman was videotaping the procedure when Rogers turned to him and said,
"You're getting really close; you know that? Do you hear me?"

A few seconds later, Rogers again turned to the camera, saying, "You must be pretty proud of yourself, too."

Zukerman replied, "It's just my job, Kenny," Rogers responded: "Yeah. Your job. That's just your excuse."

Is this guy for real? I was feeling sorry for him after the last incident and was glad that he got to pitch in the All-Star Game, but now I'm against this fool.

I'd love to meet him and tell him what kind of a BIG WIMP he is. And after I say that I'm going to say..."You walked Andruw Jones with the bases loaded in Game 6 of the NLCS in 1999...nice job jerk."

1 Comments:

At 8/01/2005 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i doubt that this hick knows that you are not supposed to do this to cameramen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home